The world’s most popular cricket league IPL was established in India by the BCCI in 2008. Since then, people continue to enjoy this game as it became an instant success. This cash-rich league is watched by many fans all over the world. After the IPL became successful, other cricket boards also established their franchise leagues of T20. You can discover many leagues that have been established over time, such as the following:
- Big Bash League (BBL)
- Bangladesh Premier League (BPL)
- Caribbean Premier League (CPL)
- Pakistan Super League (PSL)
Teams and Their Performances
Many teams play cricket in various Indian cricket leagues. You will find detailed information about some cricket clubs and how they perform, such as the following:
- Chennai Super Kings: They have been performing excellently in the Indian Premier League. They have recorded a winning percentage of 60.6%. This team has played 165 matches and only lost 63 games.
- Mumbai Indians: The cricketers in this team have played 187 games and lost 78 matches. They boast of 57.2% winnings.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: This team performs well in the Indian Premier League and has recorded a winning percentage of 45.7%.
- Delhi Dynamos: This is a cricket team that plays in the Indian Premier League and has performed relatively with a winning rate of 42.7% on all 275 matches played.
Many cricket teams play in India and have promoted Indian leagues all over the world. Some top cricket teams play in the Indian Premier League. They have built an excellent reputation globally.
Some cricket clubs, such as the Chennai Super Kings, have dominated the premier league for an extended duration. Mumbai Indians have scooped a lot of prizes for playing attractive cricket and topping the tables.
This guide has information that will help you understand the history of some strong cricket teams. You can also discover the Indian cricket clubs that perform well in their leagues.